The topic of hygiene is in our focus and of course especially in the current situation. We have very high hygiene requirements that we regularly update and adjust in accordance to official regulations. Below you will find our current measures relating to Corona / Covid-19.
|Wellness & Spa treatments Mare Mara||closed|
|KidsClub in the Funhalla||closed|
|Fitness room in the hotel||closed|
- All operational processes have been designed to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m. In all of Dampland you will find appropriate markings and signposts to all relevant points and places.
- Our team at the reception, in the restaurants and bars, in the funhalla and in housekeeping wear a mouth-to-nose covering. We kindly ask you to do the same in public areas.
- Hand disinfectant is available in all public areas. Please disinfect your hands before entering the hotel, restaurants and bars.
- Please note the so-called cough etiquette, which also applies to sneezing: keep a distance of at least 1.5 m, turn away and use a disposable handkerchief or the crook of your arm.
- A high level of hygiene is part of our philosophy in Dampland. Our entire team is extensively informed and trained about the special hygiene and protective measures, additional disinfection intervals have been adjusted in accordance with the official regulations.
- All employees are instructed not to come to work if they feel sick.
- Guests with symptoms of respiratory infection or fever are not allowed to enter the hotel. If symptoms occur during your stay or during the incubation period after your visit, we ask you to notify us immediately.
- In order to be able to fully document possible infection chains, we keep a written visitor registration in all areas.
- We ask for your understanding that we are currently not accepting guests from domestic and foreign residency areas and that guests who have already arrived may be of the house. If you are unsure, please call us before your arrival.