The topic of hygiene is in our focus and of course especially in the current situation. We have very high hygiene requirements that we regularly update and adjust in accordance to official regulations. Below you will find our current measures relating to Corona / Covid-19.
Mare Mara and Entdeckerbad
From Monday, July 20th, 2020, the Entdeckerbad will open again for our house guests, with the exception of the saunas. The new decision does not allow this for the time being.
From July 9th 2020 we can offer you some wellness treatments. Please book an appointment in advance at Tel .: 04352 80-8690 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our opening times for the treatments are Mon - Sun 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
You can book the following treatments:
- Breuss massage
- Abhyanga massage
- Relax & Move
- Back massage
- Foot relax massage
- Cosmetic foot care
- Cloud 7 including cosmetic foot care
Important information in advance: The entrance and exit is via the emergency staircase from Mare Mara. The emergency exit can be found by walking past the building to the right of the main entrance. Right in front of the fitness area on the bike stand. Please disinfect your hands at the disinfection station before entering the reception area.
Mouth and nose protection must be worn for the entire stay. During the treatment, the employee wears a mouth-nose mask and disposable gloves. A visor is also available to the employee. Work on the face is currently not being carried out.
Since saunas, whirlpools and steam baths may only be used individually or by people from 2 households, while maintaining the safety distance, we must keep the sauna in the Entdeckerbad and the sauna area, the sea water swimming pool and the fitness area in the Mare Mara closed until further notice.
According to the decision of our state government on July 20, 2020, from July 20. open the discovery bath again.
From 20.07. - 02.08.2020 the following measures apply to our discovery pool:
- Opening times: Monday - Sunday 11 a.m. - 6.30 p.m.
- The 3-hour tariff applies. Day tickets cannot be purchased at the moment.
- Registration takes place on site. A limited number of guests are only allowed in the Entdeckerbad.
- All pools and slides are available to guests. Showers and toilets are of limited use. Loungers may be used with a safe distance
- Gastronomy opens from 21.07.
- The sauna village Värmland is still closed due to the decree.
- Courses cannot be offered.
|Restaurant Spitzbergen||breakfast||7.00 - 11.00 a.m.|
|lunch: (à la carte)||12.00 - 2.00 p.m.|
|.coffee / cake & small menu||2 - 5 p.m.|
|dinner||6 - 10 p.m. (kitchen until 9.15 p.m.)|
|Restaurant Isfjord||daily||15.30 - 22.00 p.m. (kitchen until 5.30 - 9.15 p.m.)|
|breakfast||7.00 - 11.00 a.m.|
|from 5 p.m.||dinner from||6.00 - 9.00 p.m.|
|Barbados||daily||from 2.00 a.m.|
|Dat Ship||daily||from 1.00 a.m.|
|Hammaburg||daily||from 2.00 p.m.|
|Hotelbar Havna||daily||from 5.00 p.m.|
|Moby Dick||daily||from 5.00 p.m. (kitchen until 5.30 - 9.30 p.m.)|
|Saturday + Sunday||with live broadcasting of the Bundesliga from 3 p.m.|
|Wellness & Spa treatments Mare Mara||10.00 a.m. - 7.30 p.m.|
|KidsClub in the Funhalla||closed|
- All operational processes have been designed to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m. In all of Dampland you will find appropriate markings and signposts to all relevant points and places.
- Our team at the reception, in the restaurants and bars, in the funhalla and in housekeeping wear a mouth-to-nose covering. We kindly ask you to do the same in public areas.
- Hand disinfectant is available in all public areas. Please disinfect your hands before entering the hotel, restaurants and bars.
- Please note the so-called cough etiquette, which also applies to sneezing: keep a distance of at least 1.5 m, turn away and use a disposable handkerchief or the crook of your arm.
- A high level of hygiene is part of our philosophy in Dampland. Our entire team is extensively informed and trained about the special hygiene and protective measures, additional disinfection intervals have been adjusted in accordance with the official regulations.
- All employees are instructed not to come to work if they feel sick.
- Guests with symptoms of respiratory infection or fever are not allowed to enter the hotel. If symptoms occur during your stay or during the incubation period after your visit, we ask you to notify us immediately.
- In order to be able to fully document possible infection chains, we keep a written visitor registration in all areas.
- We ask for your understanding that we are currently not accepting guests from domestic and foreign residency areas and that guests who have already arrived may be of the house. If you are unsure, please call us before your arrival.
Reservation and arrival
We need your full contact details when you make your reservation.
Please note the country-specific regulations.
Day of arrival
- Please adhere to our arrival and departure times if possible, so that we have enough time for preparation and follow-up and unnecessary overlap with guests is avoided.
- To avoid queues at the hotel reception, please stay in the entrance area.
- One person is required to register for each booked hotel room or holiday home.
- We have a disinfected ballpoint pen ready for you to sign the registration form. You will receive your documents for the hotel stay and your room key in an envelope.
- Our housekeeping team works with disposable gloves and is intensively trained in thorough cleaning and disinfection of your room, extensive ventilation is a mandatory component.
- Feel free to use our guest information system in the hotel rooms to read free newspapers and magazines or to access brochures and information from our areas.
- Terrycloth and flat linen are cleaned at a minimum of 60 ° C and ironed hot.
- Please do not be in the room at the time of cleaning during your stay.